S T A T E & L O C A L C A N D I D A T E V E R S I O N
The Conservative Caucus has used this questionnaire in previous elections for governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, and state representatives. With minor variations these questions might work well for activist groups interested in upcoming elections in many states for 2008 and beyond.
Use the Federal Candidate Version too! Print this for convenient use and reference, and send us any responses you may get.
INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE MUST NEVER BE TERMINATED
1. Do you agree that the unborn child, regardless of parentage, is a human person from the moment of conception, whose right to life may not be abridged, except by due process of law? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
CIVIL GOVERNMENT HAS NO ULTIMATE RIGHT TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR CHILDREN
2. Do you agree that, ultimately and fundamentally, the education of minor children is a parental responsibility, and that state government regulation and subsidy of education should be eliminated? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
LAW SHOULD REFLECT BIBLICAL REALITY
3. Do you fully support your state's statutes criminalizing homosexual conduct? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OUR FAMILIES MAY NOT BE DENIED
4. Do you agree that laws restricting the right of citizens to keep and bear arms should be repealed? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
OUR FEDERAL UNION MUST NOT BE
ALLOWED TO TRANSGRESS
THE STATE'S SPHERE OF RESPONSIBILITY
5. Will you oppose efforts by the Federal government to impose regulatory and statutory requirements, whether with respect to education, employment, the environment, or any other issue? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
THE FEDS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO CENSOR GOD'S TRUTH
6. Will you assert the right to post the Ten Commandments at all state-funded facilities, including schools and courtrooms, and oppose any effort by the Federal government to proscribe such posting? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION INCLUDES THE RIGHT NOT TO ASSOCIATE
7. Will you oppose compulsory unionism and defend right to work laws? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Undecided
A Project of The Conservative Caucus
450 Maple Avenue East * Vienna, Virginia 22180 * 703-938-9626
Copyright © 2008 The Conservative Caucus, Inc. All rights reserved.